"Murphy was an optimist!"
A New Day! Let’s start the day off with a PayPa… January 9, 2004 10:59 amPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
A New Day!
* Went to sleep last night about 10:30 – awoken at midnight – woke at 6:21am – woke several times between 6:30 and 9. Finally got up at 9. No dizziness!!
* Immediately yelled at the 13 year old for my laziness. That was wrong. Proceeded to be grumpy with the kids then sorta got a grip on myself and brought the tone down. My stress should not be their stress.
* Cooked eggs as everyone ran out to play in the snow.
* 9:30 neighbor calls to see if I could walk their dog. They are still in the hospital doing a hip replacement. No problems.
* still majorly stressing over where the money will come from.