"Murphy was an optimist!"
A New Day! Let’s start the day off with a PayPa… January 11, 2004 12:09 pmPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
A New Day!
* 19mth old and 13 year old up and stirring. As a horrible father I laid in bed and listened to her over the baby monitor play in her crib. I really wanted to fall back into a deep sleep. The dizziness was on hard. She sounded happen. The 13 yr old helped by bringing his medicine down.
* Finally at 9am I am feeling rotten and I go upstairs to a happy child and change her, turn on kids tv and promptly fall into a light sleep on the couch while she plays with her toys. Occasionally she climbs up and lies with me a few. She is wonderful.
* The 13 yr old wants to cook eggs and I give the go ahead and use it the required supervision as an inspiration to get my lazy body up and moving. I’m snippy with him and I try to correct it. He really tries to please and I don’t give him any slack anymore.
* Father-in-law drops off wild 13 year old and I spend the next hour helping him calm. Father-in-law takes the 7 and 10 yr old. The 19mth old soooo loves her granddad!
* I don’t remember the evening. It ends reading and watching tv in bed with a couple of Guinness.