"Murphy was an optimist!"
A New Day! Let’s start the day off with a PayPa… January 20, 2004 7:29 amPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
A New Day!
* I awake at 5 but cannot rise. Get out of bed at 6:04 and wake the 10yr old so she can do the homework she conveniently neglected to mention over this 4 day weekend. I walk the dog, start coffee, wake the 7yr old boy and get logs for the fire.
* 19mth old wakes fully while I’m getting the 10yr old — of course this happens on the morning I need to be working but she goes back to sleep.
My previous marriage failed because I worked too much (that’s an oversimplification). Our lives are now falling apart because I don’t work enough. I can’t balance life and work.
* The 13 yr old watched history channel until 11pm
* I worked until 11pm and the database still won’t accept new records! php/mysql sucks.
* Read some more in Diaspora then slept at 1am