A New Day!
* Woke wide awake at 2am. Knew the fire needed wood but could not motivate myself to get fuel for the fire. Could not get out of bed to work. Went back to sleep.
* Woke wide awake at 4am but could not motivate myself to get wood or get out of bed. Went back to sleep.
* Woke at 6am and went back to sleep until 6:30 when I got the kids up. Went back to bed until 6:45 checked on kids. Went back to bed until 7. Put small twigs on coals and acheived flame. Took kids to school. The 10 yr old had been day dreaming (my fault for not being up there) and wasn’t coming outside so the 7 yr old and I left and picked up the car pool 7 yr old and return for the pissed of 10 yr old.
* Bought milk and my first TN Lottery Ticket 🙂
* Gave the 13 yr old his medicine and went back to bed at 7:50 to get up at 9:15 and refuel the fire.
This day is going to suck. I’ll have a phone call asking if I can be in Nashville on Monday. I am going to bath and suit up and run over to a state run employment agency today for some employment counciling. Need a haircut bad. Need to work on php. Need to call people and make sure things like cell phone aren’t going to be cut off. Need to work on finances badly. Need to get myself together.
* Wife had a terrible headache. 13 yr old watched the history channel in our room with us. I massaged wife’s head and neck between her running to the bathroom to vomit. If we had insurance, I would have had her in the ER. If I’m out of town on a contract and this had happened, how would this household manage. We need to stay together to take care of each other.
* 13 yr old to bed at 11pm. I read from 11pm-midnight while periodically going upstairs to tell the 13 yr old “turn out the light” “get to sleep” and so on