"Murphy was an optimist!"
A New Day! Let’s start the day off with a PayPa… January 23, 2004 11:52 amPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
A New Day!
* Got the kids up at 6 and I returned to bed until 6:30 then stayed up with them getting ready for school.
* Went to get hair cut. From there to the bank which on the way to I stopped at Autozone and poured 3 quarts of oil into the engine which ran straight out onto the pavement.
* Dropped car at Firezone for a $255 repair. then took their loaner car to the bank and home.
– Now off to phone calls
* Hellish day. Felt like throwing up many times. Had to decide between saying no to a job that I verbally said would not be a problem. I was taking it out of desperation but it would have me away from the family 5 days out of the week but only for 12 weeks. Doesn’t matter if I made the right decision or not. It’s done.
* Talked to father-in-law about the situation
* Talked to mother about the situation
* Took 7 yr old to boy scouts.
* Talked to mother on the phone about financial help.
* Relaxed at the tube. Woke a couple of times during the night.