"Murphy was an optimist!"
A New Day! Let’s start the day off with a PayPa… January 26, 2004 7:31 amPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
A New Day!
* Up at 1:30 to check on the fire
* Up at 4:30 to check on the fire (still going and I didn’t need to get out of bed)
* Alarm at 6:45, got out of bed at 6:10 to get the kids up. The 13 yr old is wide awake and asking for schoolwork! Is this his last minute attempt to prove he doesn’t need to be put back in the school system?
* After getting the kids going and brewing coffee, I refueled the fire
Today’s goals: IEP at the school, PHP work to be completed and uploaded, Phone calls to all other web developers, calls to potential employers
* Worked on the fire and got it going again. It’s a miracle considering I had no fire starters and only wet wood.
* Watched arrested development with wife and fell asleep.