"Murphy was an optimist!"
A New Day! Let’s start the day off with a PayPa… February 1, 2004 9:46 amPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
A New Day!
* Awoke at 2am fire still going strong
* Baby started dropping toys from crib so I went to get her but by the time I got dressed she was crying to get out
* Proceeded to grouse at the 13 yr old for snacking on cheese while watching his movies. I was really more upset that he just left trash anywhere. The tightwad in me is upset that he chooses expense bad calories when we have less expensive better calorie snacks like rice cakes. I think I’ll show him the better snacks.
* Refueling the fire now
* Decided to set the ambiance in the room with a couple of candles
* Had a beer and slept like a rock