"Murphy was an optimist!"
* Picked up 13 yr old and mentioned that the bus p… February 2, 2004 5:11 pmPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
* Picked up 13 yr old and mentioned that the bus people had not contacted us yet and the teacher said she’d look into it. Apparently he had a good day and they are trying to “slowly” get him into classes. Sounds to me like they are doing academics within the special setting and not mainstreaming into regular classes.
* Dropped 13 yr old at home and pickedup 7 yr old from friend’s house to talk with his teacher. Had an opportunity to be more social with his friend’s dad than I have in the past and that was a good feeling.
* Came back and chopped some wood and the neighbor across the creek was burning rubbish hollered at me and we exchanged niceties something that hasn’t happened in the 6.5 years I’ve been here and that made me feel good.
* Going to settle in for some programming now.