"Murphy was an optimist!"
I could really use a beer right now. Highlights… February 9, 2004 9:14 pmPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
I could really use a beer right now.
– cooked dinner while 7 yr old and 13 yr old did homework and 20 mth old stared at tv or ran wild
– got 7 yr old and 13 yr old bathed, dinner ensued; convinced 7 yr old that he liked tacos
– fought with snack bingeing 13 yr old over dinner portions; parents win battle, 13 yr old thinks he’ll win war tonight
– check fire; meanwhile baby stands on open door of dishwasher and pops springs..now door hangs to floor
– bathe baby; note to self- post rules and regulations regarding the new indoor swimming pool I once regarded as a bathroom
– upset wife..oh, yes, I “attacked” her over the 4 dixie ups full of grease from cooking dinner that were spilled into the sink. I had them set on the sink so they could solidify so I could throw them away. I have yet to learn the proper way to dispose or recycle cooking grease. We had planned a candle lit evening together; I guess that’s out the window now.
– stoked fire; stared at very old Guinness on book shelf; sighed