A New Day!
* I just want to sleep but the 13 yr old won’t allow it. He has homework that did not get done and needs to be hovered over.
* 6:08 got up and got the kids moving, put wood on the fire.
* 6:20 went back to bed until 6:50 when I got up, checked on the kids, and brewed coffee
* Took the 7 yr old, his friend, and the 10 yr old to school. The friend was ready to go when we pulled up (7:08)–a first!
* 7:12 dropped the kids at school then went and fueled the car. Today’s gas prices: 14.667 gallons at $1.539 per gallon = $22.57 (that the cheap 87 octane)
* Returned home and the 13 yr old was on his “2nd” bowl of cereal but for all I know it was his 4th. I reminded him he had homework then I laid down for 7 minutes until he started making noises to draw me back upstairs.
* Had a beer and watched history channel until 12:50am
– Deep Sea Detectives – B29 “In 1948, a B-29 Superfortress bomber took off from California on a research mission carrying a strange piece of scientific equipment–the Suntracker. But when the plane crashed into Lake Mead, Nevada, the Suntracker was lost. And all records saying what it was or what the plane was studying were also lost.
For decades, the bomber was a local legend around the Canyon, but its location was unknown…”