"Murphy was an optimist!"
A New Day! Let’s start the day off with a PayPa… August 11, 2004 6:37 amPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
A New Day!
Last night I wanted to spend some time with my depressed wife so we watched some television and chatted. I decided before returning to the computer a couple of hours of shuteye would do me good. 2:31am rolled around and I look looked at the clock but could not draw myself from the bed. 4:27am and I begged for “just a little more.” At 5:12am I sat upright and was glad to be starting the day so early. It has finally happened! At 6am I snapped awake wondering why at 5:12 I had not actually gotten out of bed. At 6am I did rise, clean up the dog’s pee. Apparently she ate the solid stuff or just didn’t do it yet. Then I walked the dog and now I blog.
Today needs to have 4 intense processes happening at once with about 8 lessors processes interspersed. It is an impossible amount to achieve yet it must be done!
Somethings on the list:
* 2 client websites that need to have major progress made.
* 1 client needing a follow-up email regarding his website
* Write marketing piece
* Follow-up marketing information sent to the people I spoke to on the phone yesterday.
* Update Monster, Flipdog, Dice, Hotjobs, Futurestep, and Headhunter.
* 1 personal/business website that needs updating
* more sales calls
* schedule followup meeting for possible web contract
* transfer of domains from paid server to free server
* update finances
* make phone calls to creditors, power company, phone company
* call insurance company
* signup at Protemp
* put Noah’s speed-o-meter on his bike and fix his brakes (highest priority)
* help Cathy decide on Tommy’s birthday party
I’m sure left out a whole bunch.
Amy is up too early.trackback