"Murphy was an optimist!"
Anti-coffee – Man I could use a cup right now! June 9, 2005 7:55 amPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
Steve Pavlina tells us How to Give Up Coffee
Caffeine is the modern drug of choice in the work world, easily accessible, socially acceptable, readily affordable, and of course perfectly legal. … caffeine is addictive
Steve suggests two methods: switch from coffee to herbal tea; or switch from coffee to grain coffee. He also explains why to give up coffee. Rather that reproduce bits and pieces here, I recommend you give Steve’s article a read.
- top reasons to be caffeine free
- Tea – Micronutrient Information Center
- how ecologically devastating it is that â€œpoorâ€ countries grow coffee to pay off their countryâ€™s debts, at the cost of degradation to rainforests
- Caffeine alternative –
WARNING! Some evil web developer thinks it is ok to resize your browser window(it doesn’t resize anymore)
- Caffeine Addiction Is a Mental Disorder
- 11 steps to a better brain