"Murphy was an optimist!"
Seeking Honest Politicians June 13, 2005 10:53 amPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
Sharon Cobb calls for Bredesen to step down.
I started researching the TennCare issue for a documentary I wanted to shoot at the start of 05. However, I met with some resistance from some of the TennCare advocates. Two of them were afraid of upsetting the governor. They were afraid â€œI was too much like Michael Moore.â€ While I considered the Moore comparison a compliment, I was deeply troubled that a few of these advocates were afraid to upset the governor. A couple of them clearly had a conflict of interest.
- This document contains proof that the Governor wanted to prevent alternative proposals, and reenroll–"front loading" in 06
- Build back enrollment in Year 2
- "Front-Load bad news allow add backs later"
- From: Goetz to Hickey… "To Hell with the Tennessee Justice Center" email
- More Actual Proof That Bredesen Did Not Negotiate In Good Faith
- One More Document That Proves Bredesen Did Not Negotiate In Good Faith