"Murphy was an optimist!"
Air Quality Action Day August 4, 2005 2:03 pmPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
- Conserve electricity and set your air conditioner at a higher temperature.
- Choose a cleaner commuteâ€”share a ride to work or take a KAT bus or other public transportation. Bicycle or walk to work or for errands.
- Wait until another day to use gasoline-powered lawn and garden equipment.
- Refuel cars and trucks after dusk.
- Combine errands and reduce motor vehicle trips.
- If youâ€™re going to stop your car for more than a couple of minutes, turn it off. It saves gas and reduces pollution!
- Wait until another day to use household, workshop, and garden chemicals.