NOTE: The spam filter is being unusually aggressive. If you comment does not immediately appear, it has simply been placed in moderation and I will approve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
"Murphy was an optimist!"
Posted by djuggler in : Daily Life
- …because we survived the camping trip.
- …because I came home with only 2 seed ticks.
- …because I can hug my wife again.
- …because my baby coo’d and chattered and was happy to see me; and I held him.
- …because my puppy exuberantly welcomed us home.
- …because I was able to give a little to another child and mother.
- …because I was able to teach some boys how to whistle with an acorn.
- …because both my boys did things on their own that made me proud.
- …because my boys learned how to stomp a milk carton to make it explode with a deafening pop and I wasn’t the one that taught them!
Comments after advertisement