"Murphy was an optimist!"
Children Steal Your IQ March 26, 2006 9:16 amPosted by Doug McCaughan in : Daily Life, Evan, Of Being Dad
- Put 10 month old into swing and buckle securely.
- Hold your left hand as if you were going to shake hands.
- Place a bottle of Tylenol Infant Drops Plus Cold between your thumb and index finger of the left hand.
- Use your right hand to squeeze dropper and remove cap with dropper full of medicine.
- Use left hand to remove pacifier from infant’s mouth by grabbing with index finger and thumb.
- Try to place dropper into infant’s mouth only to realize taking infant to 9 year old’s karate lessons has been a mistake.
- Use pinky finger, ring finger and middle finger of left hand to hold down infant’s right arm.
- Use right forearm to block infant’s left hand.
- Quickly shove dropper into infant’s mouth.
- Realize that since step 7 the bottle of Tylenol Infant Drops Plus Cold has been pouring onto infant’s stomach.
Perhaps I watched too much Three Stooges as a child.trackback