NOTE: The spam filter is being unusually aggressive. If you comment does not immediately appear, it has simply been placed in moderation and I will approve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
"Murphy was an optimist!"
Posted by Doug McCaughan in : Daily Life, House
- Just because you have a rotary tool doesn’t mean you should use it
- Drywall is made out of dust
- A razor blade cuts drywall very well it’s just not as cool as a rotary tool
- Razor blades also cut fingers
- There is a reason your safety goggles are in your working pile of tools instead of in storage in the garage
- Razor blades do not automatically cut straight lines
- Take your time or take a lot of time…it’s your choice
- Do not walk away and think the mess will clean itself up
Comments after advertisement