"Murphy was an optimist!"
Star Trek’s 5 no 3 no 5 year mission October 6, 2006 9:21 amPosted by Doug McCaughan in : Of Interest, Star Trek, TV / Movies, Video
If you are a Star Trek fan, you’ll know that the original 5 year mission only lasted 3 years. What you may not know, is that production on the original series has begun again. At roughly $70,000 per episode, 4 of a planned 22 episodes, including guest appearances from original cast members, have been completed and are available as a free download on the Internet as Star Trek:New Voyages. One script was written 30 years ago. Learn more at the Star Trek New Voyages website.
C|Net lists many other Star Trek stories including:
- Star Trek movies: Which is best?
- Photos: Life imitates ‘Star Trek’
- Searching for Spock on the Web
- Quantum info teleported from light to matter
- ‘Star Trek’ returns to TV with digital facelift
- DIY in deep space
- Photos: ‘Star Trek’ props live long and prosper
- ‘Star Wars’ and the fracas over fan films