NOTE: The spam filter is being unusually aggressive. If you comment does not immediately appear, it has simply been placed in moderation and I will approve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
"Murphy was an optimist!"
November 15, 2006 8:35 am
Posted by Doug McCaughan in : Cool Sites, Of Interest
World’s deepest pool.
- Water: 2.500.000 liters of spring water at 30Â°C, visbility >33m, without chlorine smell
- Ferment: 2 pools, 3 pits (5, 10 and 33m)
- Decoration: Caves at -10m, possibility of fixing of new decorations.
- Never seen before: Three permanent bells of air under pressure (-9m, -7m, air renewed permanently), they avoid ceaseless return tickets bottom-surface of the student and his instructor.
- Technic: 250 anchoring points distributed in the tank to:
- changer the aspect of the swimming pool (for the amateurs)
- adapt it to the need for a film making
- to adapt it to the need for the scientists and technicians
- Changing rooms : Heated, separated man-woman, showers separated, toilets separated.
- Lightning : Natural & artificial
Comments after advertisement