Noah has an opportunity to camp out in the Okefenokee for 5 days and 4 nights. The estimated cost doubled on me last night. I have concerns about the trip including:
- Can I actually take 5 days off?
- Shouldn’t that money go elsewhere?
- My wife said that I was to make the decision and when I said, "we are going" she replied, "whatever" which in wife-speak means "wrong answer dumbass."
- Are we properly equipped for this kind of trip?
- If we pass, are we giving up a once in a lifetime opportunity (apparently this is a hard trip to book)?
- Can Noah handle this trip?
- Childcare during Cathy’s meetings and events
I feel like my gut is saying not to do this trip but I also think I am misreading my reasons for saying no. I have to decide today.