Lifehack.org nailed it today!
- Stop taking so much notice of how you feel.
- Let go of worrying. It often makes things worse.
- Ease up on the internal life commentary.
- Take no notice of your inner critic.
- Give up on feeling guilty.
- Stop being concerned what the rest of the world says about you.
- Stop keeping score.
- Don’t be concerned that your life and career aren’t working out the way you planned.
- Don’t let others use you to avoid being responsible for their own decisions.
- Don’t worry about about your personality. You don’t really have one.
Read the details to really appreciate each one. I know I am person guilty of 8 or 9 of them and just reading the article lifted some weight off my shoulders.