It is very interesting to be doing nothing more than typing on a keyboard but to have so much sweat pouring from your body that you fear being electrocuted by your computer.
A 20-year-old student in Shanghai, China, was electrocuted Monday when he opened his computer’s external case while the machine was still on…apparently opened his PC’s case to prevent its central processing chip from overheating â€” because he didn’t want to turn his air conditioning on. [Source]
Thank goodness all my cases are already open! I kid you not! I am sweating more sitting still than I normally do during a tough workout at the gym or climbing a mountain and we haven’t reached anywhere near peak temperatures today. My project notes are barely readable.