I made my first cutting error. A sheet of T111 is 8 feet by 4 feet. I needed one to end up being 72 inches which leaves a 24 inch piece. I had two other pieces that were supposed to be 13 inches and 12½ inches totaling 12.5 inches. I cut those two pieces from the piece of T111 that was supposed to end up being 72 inches. That left me 1.5 inches short. Cost of a new sheet of T111 = $40! For 1½ inches! In the long run, I won’t have to route any of the siding to make it fit so this is probably $40 well spent.
Husband to one wonderful wife, father to five fantastic children, juggler, technophile, freelancer, DIYer, adventurer, volunteer
Disclosure: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.