"Murphy was an optimist!"
Saturday August 24, 2013 12:09 pmPosted by Doug McCaughan in : Daily Life, Family, House, Of Being Dad
I posed a question on Facebook today:
Oh my. Program? Cut the grass? Clean the house? Read a book? Run some new pipe? Build a wall? Upgrade the electrical wiring to 12-2? Install a panic button? Wash the wife’s car? Marinate some steaks? Repair the garage door? Clean the driveway? Finish hole 2 of the minigolf? Built a fort for Evan? Paint? Install flooring in the basement?
Thus far, my day has been:
- Wake at 5:30 to drive son to work.
- Wake at 6:30 to drive son to scouting event.
- 7-8am Help scouts pack van to Shining Rock
- 8-9am Visit with a friend
- 9-noon Internet. Some client work. Putz. Pick son up from work. Prepare garage for work on the garage door. And marinate steaks!
- Noon – 12:40pm Repair garage door.
- 2-4 errands with wife including Agrifeed for rats, pig ears, and cat toys, Target, and Sears.
Now to see about a garage door repair.
Update: 12:40pm Garage door repair complete.