My first post ever was January 5, 2004 so after Blogger deleted my account I took a month off and find it ironic that on January 5, 2006 I started the process of relaunching a new blog. I’ve been very impressed with the variety of things Kristy has done with her blog which made the decision to go with WordPress. I’m further impressed with the simplicity of the WordPress installation and on top of that it has an import function to get your posts and drafts from Blogger into WordPress! It’s a shame I didn’t discover that long before losing all my drafts to Blogger’s indiscretions.
Happy New Year! I expect greatness for 2006!
* Desk partially cleaned
* One sales email sent
* Children upstairs continue to grow in numbers; I anticipate a yelling fit from the 13 year old
* Meeting for a charity event in 1 hour; no sales calls made and most people will be heading to lunch shortly
Time to join the fad. For a year I’ve wanted to write my own blog program and that sums me up. I have several great ideas that fail to leave the ground for one reason or another.
Here are today’s events that inspired me to become a publisher:
* Found potential jobs in Careers section of paper last night, went to apply only to note that applications must be sent by mail (ergo, I’ll be out of food before those turn into money)
* Printer has run out of color ink (no marketing flyers)
* Bank 1 has run out of money; bank 2 will dry up tomorrow
* Microsoft word crashes on the computer that works
* As a web developer, my equipment supports me. So the monitor on my graphics machine died leaving only this monitor which is in the process of dying. So when it goes, how do I support myself and family? [had I been blogging it would be quite humorous to flood the stream of dying equipment in my house– video cards, starter motors, dryer, kids scooters (both brand new), sink, sink, sink, sink, faucet, faucet, faucet and more
Math 147 – Fall 1988 with Dr. hab. Jerzy Dydak.
Looks like a CS112 class was had February 18, 1991. Ah! Binary trees and Knight’s Tour.
CS 111 1/18/1991. Stacy J Prowell.
I am cleaning out old college notes. Here’s a notebook from Math 251 dated January 10, 1991 with names Alain Tin Kin Wang, Tina Garrison, and Dr. Row.
Throwing out old college notes. Here’s a notebook from CS111 dated 1-10-91.
I’m throwing out old papers and have hit a box of my college notes. 1) The handwriting is very neat supporting a suspicion that I’ve had a stroke at some point in my life and never knew it. And 2) It is really hard to let these go since I feel like I, er, my dad, paid a fortune for these.
Regardless, it appears that I took Math 221 in the Spring of 1990 with Randy Locke and Henry Simpson.
This was published on 8/4/2013.
Looks like I had Math 148 Spring of 1989 with Dr. Hab. Jerzy Dydak.