"Murphy was an optimist!"
* bathed then had incredible dizzy spell and almos… January 7, 2004 7:24 pmPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
* bathed then had incredible dizzy spell and almost passed out. Had this vertigo condition a year ago when things were bad. It’s obviously stress induced. Without warning, the room will take off and its everything I can do to hold my stomach. Closing eyes doesn’t help and actually makes it worse.
* took some meclizine and slept 2 hours. felt better. took more meclizine and went to kinko’s then father in law’s to pick up their old dryer as a hold over for our broken dryer.
* Contacted headhunter to get a “yeah.. everyone is kinda busy getting back from the holidays but we expect things to pickup” type of answer
* got home to find that I won’t be going immediately out with marketing materials as planned