"Murphy was an optimist!"
A New Day! Let’s start the day off with a PayPa… January 15, 2004 8:58 amPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
A New Day!
* Worked with the 7yr old on a spelling practice. Had he taken the test without practice it would have been his worst. He may still not fair well.
* Worked with the 10yr old on addition and subtraction of fractions, and improper fractions. I enjoy working with the kids.
state of being
* I am angry with myself. I’ve had some great domains relating to the Tennessee Lottery for a year. I could have been promoting them and had so much traffic to them by now (the first tickets go on sale in 5 days) that I would have been solicited by the commission in some way (lawsuit, partnership, payoff..whatever) or at least been making money in advertising sales. It may be too late to recover. I need to be working fulltime on it but that doesn’t make money plus my life doesn’t really permit it. I have to start sleeping less!
* On the positive side, I began my stretching exercises again today. Those make me feel great and help me find a meditative balance in my life.
today’s goals: Finish (completely) the php/mysql project that I started [hopefully receive payment before the 19th], work on personal lottery related website [this is also a training exercise to bring me up to speed with css and rss-my skillset is starting to feel aged to me], some kind of marketing effort [hmm. I should be specific.] table toppers to several businesses, call employment agency and turn down Memphis job (they will quit working with me..one more bridge on fire), COOK!
* found sleep near midnight
* woke from deep sleep and jumped out of bed resulting in a dizzy spell so strong that it floored me (literally)