"Murphy was an optimist!"
* Long afternoon. Wife very tense. Blames her tens… January 27, 2004 9:53 pmPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
* Long afternoon. Wife very tense. Blames her tension on me of course.
* Returned the 13yr old from school and then after discussing plans with the wife and putzing on the computer took him to his group therapy
* After dropping him off, returned home and grabbed an accidental cat nap. I was so exhausted I had the shakes.
* Woke, chopped some wood, took 2 phone calls, one with work for me to do the other wanting to consolidate the student loans.
* Piled everyone in the car and picked up the 13 yr old then went to Sam’s then Walmart then home for dinner.
* Got everyone to bed. Re-lit fire. Need a beer. I’m bushed.