"Murphy was an optimist!"
Ack! Eeek! Shuffle Shuffle Shuffle… Honey! June 16, 2005 10:52 pmPosted by djuggler in : Daily Life
I just went outside and scare the dickens out of a raccoon (good picture at wikipedia). It shot up the tree and I raced in for my flashlight. Cute baby coon. I placed a apple in what remains of my hand-made bird’s nest.
Animals I have seen in this yard:
- Raccoon (6)
- Chipmunk (dead and alive)
- Black Snake (dead and alive)
- mouse (I used to feed one a piece of cheese and peanut butter while I sat on my switch with a bowl of cereal. Every morning at 8am the two of us would share a meal.)
- hampster (beats me..could have been a huge field mouse)
- ok..the list of birds is far too long
- matter of fact.. I should re-think continuing this list