"Murphy was an optimist!"
More thoughts on the marijuana cave February 27, 2006 10:40 amPosted by Doug McCaughan in : News, Of Interest
So, when building a 47 meter tunnel to a cave from your garage, do you:
- buy a house that happens to sit on a cave, discover the cave, construct the tunnel, then sell pot
- Ask a real estate agent for a house that sits on a cave with a tunnel already built from the garage to the cave, then sell pot
- Find a cave, pay off local contractors/inspectors, build house on cave, sell pot
- Grow up playing in cave, smoking pot in cave as a teenager, have a marijuana induced vision of a house ontop of the cave to make smoking pot more convenient, fulfill dream but take it too far
- Wish that you had purchased your property in Denver
And do you think, just perhaps, the ususual amount of electricity that this house used might have helped investigators figure out something wasn’t right? It still amazes me that one, people go to this much trouble to take such great risk, and two, that with so much thought put into this that they ever get found out. I suppose they bragged to the wrong person. "Duuuude! I am the Potman! Wanna see my cave?" It’s not a secret if you tell anyone.
Updated (4/4/07): Pictures are circulating the Internet again.trackback