Maybe the Creationists are onto something!
Jonathan Goode (grade 7) applied findings from many fields of science to support his conclusion that God designed women for homemaking: physics shows that women have a lower center of gravity than men, making them more suited to carrying groceries and laundry baskets; biology shows that women were designed to carry un-born babies in their wombs and to feed born babies milk, making them the natural choice for child rearing; social sciences show that the wages for women workers are lower than for normal workers, meaning that they are unable to work as well and thus earn equal pay; and exegetics shows that God created Eve as a companion for Adam, not as a co-worker. [Source, OBJECTIVE: Ministries, Fellowship Baptist Creation Science Fair 2001 Article by Dr. Richard Paley & FBCSF Staff]
- Elementary School Level
- 1st Place: "My Uncle Is A Man Named Steve (Not A Monkey)"
- 2nd Place: "Pine Cones Are Complicated"
- Middle School Level
- 1st Place: "Life Doesn’t Come From Non-Life"
- 2nd Place: "Women Were Designed For Homemaking"
- High School Level
- 1st Place: "Using Prayer To Microevolve Latent Antibiotic Resistance In Bacteria"
- 2nd Place: "Maximal Packing Of Rodentia Kinds: A Feasibility Study"
The Creation Science Fair honorable mentions are equally as great with my favorite being a tie between "Pokemon Prove Evolutionism Is False" and "Thermodynamics Of Hell Fire."