A New Day!
* up at 7. Walking dog. Watching trash truck drive on past us (I’ve got to get them the $90 I owe!). Reading the paper (today’s cypher was ridiculuously easy). Breakfast (oatmeal). Getting the baby (new diaper and breakfast). Phone call from recruiter.
* Now trying to get word doc modified but MS Word is crashing. This is going to look bad to the recruiter.
* I am trying to run a website related to the Tennessee Lottery and am a year behind schedule. I comment that “I should have been collecting articles and putting them in a folder” and my wife responds “why!?” Does no one understand the research side of creating a successful business model? I could create a successful business model selling mudpies with a decent capital seed and the right amount of effort.
* Took the brainbench test on CF 5 and scored 4.82 out of 5 which according to the results is better than 99 percent of people who took the test.
* 10:15-10:30 trying to get to the bedroom to watch a movie at 10:15 with the wife. This time is stoking the fire and preparing it for a long, low burn (the room is sooo much better now!), getting the kids settled and getting a snack.
* 10:30-midnight moview
* midnight to 1am reading–bout of insomnia. Had lots of energy but couldn’t focus it. Should have programmed all night.