…because I chose honesty over making a white lie.
On Sunday I wanted to list multiple reasons I was happy but for some reason felt compelled to focus on one. I wanted to add on Sunday that I was happy because:
- Noah had a great time on the camping trip
- Noah made friends and got to be a regular 9 year old boy
- I was able to impart knowledge on several boys and hopefully was a positive influence in their lives.
- I had adult conversations!
- No major tramas, dramas or injuries
- I still having camping skills
- I was home
- I was with my wife and family again!
Today I can feel the self-flagellations coming so I may need to post several reasons I am happy just to keep the negative thoughts at bay.