- Just because you have a rotary tool doesn’t mean you should use it
- Drywall is made out of dust
- A razor blade cuts drywall very well it’s just not as cool as a rotary tool
- Razor blades also cut fingers
- There is a reason your safety goggles are in your working pile of tools instead of in storage in the garage
- Razor blades do not automatically cut straight lines
- Take your time or take a lot of time…it’s your choice
- Do not walk away and think the mess will clean itself up
2 thoughts on “Today’s construction lessons/reminders”
9. Just because you “can” does’t mean you “should”.
10. Finish a project before you start a new one.
“Finish a project before you start a new one.”
Oh my god, if I had a dollar for everytime I’ve heard that one…