My actions were dumb but so far I have been lucky.
- Saturday night I tore down poison ivy and poison oak with my bare hands. Within minutes I scrubbed my hands thoroughly. 4 hours later I scrubbed my entire body vigorously.
- Sunday I showed no symptoms.
- Monday I thought I got away with it. No symptoms.
- Tuesday my right thumb bubbled up and has itched horribly since. My right wrist also has small blisters. I think briefly a bump or two was on my left temple.
- Wednesday a single spot about the size of a juicy pimple shows up on the back of my left hand. It barely itches while my right thumb itches insanely.
- Thursday whatever was on my temple is gone. The palm of my left hand has a small bump that itches like crazy.