"Murphy was an optimist!"
Monday April 4, 2011 9:30 amPosted by Doug McCaughan in : Daily Life
- can’t find parking pass
- tags on Jeep expired
- shoe rubbing heel raw
- fingers cut to pieces from shingling in the dark
- iPhone feels dirty since I haven’t been able to restore it from its latest backup
- one eye itching and watery…no, Spriiiing
- head filled with smog
- today needs to be my administrative day where I just deal with the bureaucracy in my life
- the lights are too bright
- Rain coming and the roof ridge on the club house needs 2 hours or so.
- still no toilet in the upstairs bathroom although progress was made on drywall
- client obligations weighing heavy on my mind