Had a rockin’ day of coding today. Started fixing some problems. Used jQuery to fix a cross-browser issue and simultaneously made my code lighter. Since this project is an evolutionary prototype, I got bold and evolved a piece of code that was holding the project back. In the process, many things broke of course and I’ve been going through fixing those issues. The code is looking prettier and lighter and the project looks better. Unfortunately, in my weariness, I started to put more bugs in than I was taking out so its time to call it a day.
Husband to one wonderful wife, father to five fantastic children, juggler, technophile, freelancer, DIYer, adventurer, volunteer
Disclosure: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.